I've been writing and producing documentation professionally for about ten years, covering many disciplines:
- paper manual doc design, layout and flow
- authoring physical and digital educational and instructional materials
- content accessibility and audience analysis
- software/doc bug testing and tracking
- iterative web and UX design for online instructional content
- tutorial video production (voice, audio, video, publishing)
- documentation/product icon design
I've worked with worldwide R&D teams on live products, including three years leading and managing a team of tutorial video producers, where I developed a complex analytics-driven video production spec and process. I've also taught supplemental classes on video production as part of my local college's Technical Writing program.
If you'd like to work with me, get in touch.